Sunday, October 18, 2009

On leaving Sims99

As some of you may know, since 2006 I was a moderator on Sims99. During that time I put forth a lot of effort with my fellow mods to make the site friendly, welcoming, helpful, informative, and fun. From the time I joined that site all through my time as a mod, I've always felt that the 99 community was one of the nicest and closest communities I have ever seen on the internet.
Sims99 is where I got my start in machinima, so I was always both happy and honored to do what I did...to give back to a community that has given me so much.
Recent events have caused me to leave Sims99. Recent events since my resignation have reinforced the reasons I decided to go. That's all I want to say about it.
To the 99ers, thank you for all the good times and love you have given me. I hope during my time as a mod I've done right by you, and I have nothing but the deepest regard for every one of you. I'm sure I'll see you around, we know where to find each other ;)
I hope that 99 gets back on it's feet soon and continues to be the premiere Sims2machinima site on the net :)

1 comment:

crystalwitchery said...

Amen Brother.
I'll see your farewell and raise you a so long!
Or talk to you tomorrow, you know whichever. LOL!
Good times man, good times.