Sunday, June 21, 2009

A new movie is under way!

Now that the main part of my web site is done, it's time to start doing what all of this is all about...making movies.

Some of you may know that I have been working quite a bit with Moviestorm, and since I started using it I have come up with all sorts of ideas!
I'm just tired of making movies with Sims games. Let's face it, despite all of it's charms and how brilliantly it works for machinima, it is very time-consuming, and more often then not it's just an all-around pain in the butt.
Because of that, I never really could keep up with my ideas using the sims, since it would simply take too much time that I didn't have to spare. The same movie made with Moviestorm would take less then half the time.

So, long story short, it will be a very busy time for me, since for now it seems my sporadic moviemaking activity of the past is over! I look forward to being an active moviemaker again!

I am currently working on a new movie which will effectively count as a re-launch of my moviemaking "career"...details are under wraps right now, but I think the script is killer and the movie will be a lot of fun!

As production progresses, new information will be posted here and on the preview page of my web site....stay tuned!

Tentative release date will be in August 2009, so I better get cracking!

Enjoy :)

No comments: